2022 School Board Election
- "Get On Board" A primer for what school boards do from the Minnesota School Boards Association
- Notice of Candidate Filing Dates
- State of Minnesota 2022 Campaign Manual
- Affidavit of Candidacy (Filing dates Aug 2, 2022 - Aug 16, 2022)
- 2022 Candidate Memo
- Notice of General and Special Election
- Campaign Financial Report Certificates of Filing
Welcome to the Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton School Board's website. Use the School Board Information links to learn more.
Everyone is welcome to attend School Board meetings to observe its activities. The Board meets regularly at 5:30 p.m. in the JWP Media Center on the third Monday of the month. Additional study sessions and special meetings are scheduled as needed. Dates are posted on the District Calendar or Board Schedule. Regular board meetings are streamed on the school's YouTube channel.
Community members who wish to participate in the Open Forum section of the Board Agenda may contact the District Office (507-234-5181 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or email Board Chair Laura Seys (email@example.com) by 3:00 pm on the day of the School Board meeting. Please include your name, address, phone number, and the topic you wish to address with the School Board.
Please take note of the Guidelines for the Open Forum, which summarizes School Board Policy 206 - Public Participation in School Board Meetings.